Laser hair removal
Achieve the smooth and soft skin you've always wanted with Diolaze, the champion of laser hair removal. Diolazeis an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. Diolaze has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. The combination of efficacy, patient comfort, and speed make Diolaze the leader in hair removal.
WHAT IS DiolazeXL? DiolazeXL is an advanced laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. DiolazeXL has one of the largest treatment spot sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. The combination of efficacy, patient comfort, and speed make DiolazeXL a leader in laser hair removal. It is powerful enough to target and treat even the most stubborn hair.
HOW DOES DiolazeXL WORK? During laser treatment, a diode laser beam passes through the skin towards hair follicles. The penetrating energy then heats up the root of the hair, which in turn prevents future hair growth.
DOES IT HURT? DiolazeXL has a built-in skin cooling surface which is one of the largest for all hair removal devices. This makes treatment more comfortable than other devices, with most patients noting that DiolazeXL is virtually painless.
WHY DO I NEED MULTIPLE TREATMENTS TO ACHIEVE HAIR REMOVAL? As with all laser hair removal methods, DiolazeXL requires a series of treatments. Laser hair removal works best when hair follicles are in their mature stage; however, at any given time your hair is in various stages of growth.
HOW MANY SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED? Hair is reduced with each treatment and results are observed after four to six sessions. The number of sessions will differ depending on your hair color, hair type, body area, and skin tone.
WHICH AREAS OF THE BODY CAN BE TREATED? DiolazeXL can be safely used on most areas of the body that have unwanted hair. Most commonly treated areas include: bikini, legs, arms, chest, back, shoulders, stomach, neck, chin, and sideburns.
8 sessions on average will give you permanent hair removal.
* Only $800 for 8 session for
full legs or back or chest
* Only $600 for 8 sessions for
Under arms or Brazilian
* Only $400 for8 sessions for
• The treatment area needs to be shaved to skin level, although a day’s hair growth may be helpful so that the area that requires treatment is easily recognizable.
• You must avoid waxing, plucking, threading or electrolysis of the hair for 3-4 weeks prior to treatment. Hair needs to be at skin level in order for the laser to effectively destroy the hair follicle.
• Avoid sun exposure for 3-4 weeks prior to treatment.
• Be sure that the treatment area is “squeaky clean” and has no makeup, oils, deodorant, creams, topical medications etc.
• Be certain that you are not on medications that cause photosensitivity or on acne medications such as Accutane, Retin-A, Gold Therapy etc, at present or within the past 6 months. These medications, and several others, may make your skin susceptible to damage from the laser.
• Avoid bathing or washing with hot water Wash gently and do not be abrasive with the treated area. Keep the area clean.
• For 24 hours avoid activities that may cause the treated areas to become warm, for example, exercising.
• Avoid any irritating soaps, scrubs, medications or chemicals. Examples of these are Retin-A, Benzoyl peroxide, glycolic acid or astringents.
• Avoid direct sun exposure for at least Three-to-Four weeks after treatment. Protect the area with a sunblock
• The treated area may become red, inflamed, and, in rare instances, last several hours to several days. Swelling (edema) and itching may also occur.
• Anywhere from two-to-three weeks after the treatment, shedding of the treated hair may occur and this appears as new hair growth. This is NOT new hair growth.